Cask is committed to achieving success by embracing the principles embodied in its core values:
- Leadership – First and foremost leadership is about providing a vision and establishing strategic direction. Our employees are proven leaders in their areas of expertise and have the ability to make those critical connections across disciplines necessary to achieve success.
- Trust and Integrity – Our interactions are based upon candor, honesty, and respect for individual contributions. We are committed to earning the trust and confidence of our coworkers and customers.
- Simplicity – We embrace the principle that everything should be as simple as possible. We maintain simplicity in our internal processes and structures with objectives that are succinct, quantitative, and time bound.
- Teamwork and Synergy – We achieve synergy by recognizing the skills and ideas of all participants. Through collaboration, knowledge management, and the development of intellectual capital we strive for win/win solutions to issues and problems. Personal success is realized through team accomplishments.
- Getting Things Done – The goal of our services-based organization is to provide demonstrable value to our customers. We pride ourselves on delivering solutions that enable success for our clients.
Committed and Accountable
- Team work
- Mission focus
- Do what is right
- Say what you mean, do what you say
- Commitment to mutually beneficial outcomes
Empathy and Situational Awareness
- Seeks to understand
- Puts themselves in others shoes
- Treats others as you would want to be treated
Want and Actually Make a Difference
- Outcome and results oriented
- Make Cask continually great
- Self motivated
Multi-Skilled and High Performing
- Continuous enhancement (self & skill)
- Artisan Engineer
- Flexible & agile
- Self managing
Gravitas and Humility
- Strong positive impression
- Command & confidence
- Not arrogant
- “A” Player